Friday, 12 June 2015
A Good Thing
Allan MacGregor received this feedback from one of the HNC Photography students.
"Hi Allan,
Just a quick email as I'm not coming in for the last day today. I'd just like to say to you, Keith and Neil, that I have really enjoyed the last two years and have learned a lot. I will certainly miss it. I am glad that I got the chance to get over the finish line this year, and am very happy with the result of my Graded Unit. I do feel I have achieved something even though I have not managed to get the HNC qualification. My time was certainly not wasted, I have gotten a lot out of the course, and I think that is more important.
I have enjoyed being a part of the course. The exhibition was a nice way to end the year, my Dad enjoyed it, and my Mum was very impressed when she came to see it yesterday morning.
I also would like to say that I greatly appreciate the support that has been given to me, I would not have been able to finish the course, or complete the Graded Unit otherwise.
I hope you all have a good summer"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment