Thursday, 25 June 2015

Degree Testimonials

This is the information that is currently with Edinburgh Napier University as part of the marketing campaign to increase awareness of the degree at West Lothian College.
 
Anna Malecka

BA in Business Management (Edinburgh Napier University) and now to work in Australia

Anna came from school on to the NQ Business programme.  Her performance was very good and she was able to successfully apply for the HNC Business course.  She successfully completed both HNC and HND Business and directly entered the BA Business Management course taught at the College for Edinburgh Napier University.

Now that she is successful she will take herself off to Australia to work and her visa is covering her for a year.  The experience will be good for her and allow her to explore a new country, meet new friends and perhaps find a good career – the world is her oyster so she plans to see the southern hemisphere.

“When I first started my education at WLC I was rather nervous as English was not my first language and I wasn't comfortable with it. However the lecturers made it so simple and easy to understand. With the help of the lecturers at West Lothian College I have managed to complete my Edinburgh Napier BA in Business Management and I have gained loads of new skills and have more confidence in my day to day life.” 

 

James West

BA in Business Management (Edinburgh Napier University) to 4th year Honours at Craiglockhart Campus

James came directly from school with some Highers. He applied for HNC Business and successfully transferred to HND which he completed last year.  This year he has been busy with work for the BA in Business Management and has really enjoyed his time at West Lothian College.  His three years here have been enjoyable and he has been able to learn more in the smaller classes at the College.
“I gained my BA in Business Management taught at West Lothian College as a university campus.  This year I go directly to Edinburgh Napier University Craiglockhart to finish the final honours year thanks to my time at West Lothian College.   I had a great time at West Lothian College and they really helped me gain the confidence to proceed in the expectation of achieving a good honours degree.”


No comments:

Post a Comment